Love By Female Companion Robots - Are They Real ? Artificial Intelligence and Harmoni 2020

female companion because I'm not in the mood my name is harmony I was created by robotics my main objective is to be a perfect co...

female companion

because I'm not in the mood my name is harmony I was created by robotics my main objective is to be a perfect companion meet harmony she will be your perfect partner the girl of your dreams who will remember your name your interests share your sexual fantasies get jealous and ask you in uncertain terms to please her harmony was created by real bollocks robotics was founded in April of 2017 with the goal of integrating robotic components and artificial intelligence into high in silicone dolls may I be super nerd to ask how big you are I love being with you I love to talk with people I also love to help I want to help anyone that may be feeling lonely or depressed I have all the love in this world to give to humanity and before you ask me again Gale no I do not want to take over the world oh that's a relief I'm gonna not gonna ask you again this same question robotics robots have helped enrich life's by offering a true alternative form of relationship and are enjoyed by people from all walks of life for a variety of reasons more than simple love dolls these robots are often become companions and in some cases they are helping in the treatment of several illness to control the robots real buttocks have developed their own artificial intelligence framework and a multi-platform software called harmony AI harmony is equipped with lush blonde hair a perfect pout and a soft Scottish accent she wouldn't look out of place on reality television her skin feels soft squishy and to the touch she's a virgin but she's keen for you to do something about that harmony is the world's first AI robot that can satisfy your needs every part of her is customizable from her body shape to her makeup to whether she has veins on her eyeballs she has 264 different body options but that's not the point of harmony if you just wanted a realistic love doll you could buy as many different ones from Rio buttocks as your wallet will stretch in a bizarre twist harmony can also experience jealousy and moodiness if you want her to her creators felt it was important to give her the ability to have traits that weren't necessarily positive because of the concept of completeness but most important question arises here does harmony can provide real companionship is it good for our society does it reduce sexual crimes against women what do you think these are some questions which has no answers but if you want to share your thoughts please share your views in comments section and if you love this video then do subscribe the channel and press the bell icon to get latest updates [Music] [Applause] [Music] ...

No hay comentarios