I am very single…

I (17M) have been in on relationship which lasted about 1.5 years. We broke it off since we where better as friends (which hurt me) and...

I (17M) have been in on relationship which lasted about 1.5 years. We broke it off since we where better as friends (which hurt me) and now she is bi. I have no-one to share my thoughts with who knows what to say or who won’t laugh. I am also ridiculously shy around people who i find attractive and have zero courage to even walk near a girl, let alone talk to her. I don’t have any good pick-up lines and feel as though people don’t find me attractive, and so don’t even try eventhough my thoughts are swimming in doubt and then regret.

Both of my parents (divorced) have been pushing this about with spontaneous questions like: “so, what’s the situation with girls” or “if you had a girlfriend…” and I am honestly trying but I won’t let myself get into a relationship because I don’t feel worthy of someone within my standards, (which aren’t many either).

Please Reddit, any advice?

No hay comentarios