(16M) not much experience but maybe could be advice for somone

Ok so when I was 14 I liked a lot this cute shy girl from my class who I used to play Minecraft with. One day I finally took my shot, t...

Ok so when I was 14 I liked a lot this cute shy girl from my class who I used to play Minecraft with. One day I finally took my shot, to which she answered that she didn't know how to answer as she didn't imagine herself being asked this question and thought this only happened in movies and books. So she said she had to think about it.

In that time I started trying to do anything I could to make her like me: I started reading the books she liked (I usually don't read anything XD), I met with her after school to talk about our interests, I played Minecraft with her from time to time, we spent the whole summer chatting on WhatsApp... This went on for about a year.

In December it was my birthday, and also that Spider-Man film where the three spidermen appeared came out, and as she liked so much Tom Holland's spiderman I invited her to watch the movie. That's the last time I met with her.

I started to realize I was going overkill with it and all this effort was being a waste of time, because even though everyone said she liked me as well I couldn't see any progress done. Her best friend (who now is one of my best friends) told me she didn't see her getting a boyfriend anytime soon.

Finally, around March of the next year (this year actually), I saw another dumbass eating her mouth, which left me totally heartbroken. After that I've been really sad and probably would have harmed myself if I didn't have my friends to help me. They're the best and I'm so fucking grateful for having them.

To round it up, I don't know if this was a trueoffmychest or wtf but I just wanted to say: Take your shot, if you aren't a dumbass as I was, you won't lose shit. If she says yes, congratulations! You should be proud of yourself. If she says no, don't think too much about it and follow with your life. The true nono response is I don't know. I don't have a real advice for that one but probably I'd say to not overkill yourself. Maybe try a little to see if you can get her into you but please don't do what I did. I would never wish this pain to anyone.

So, good luck and thanks for reading if you got to this point!

No hay comentarios