What do I do

I (15) male like a girl who I think is 13-14 (she skipped a year or started early) I recently turned 15 a few days ago, but I just don’...

I (15) male like a girl who I think is 13-14 (she skipped a year or started early) I recently turned 15 a few days ago, but I just don’t know if there’s a big age gap. We’re both in 9nth and i have her in two of my classes. I have lots of friends and talk a lot, I also usually find it easy to talk to random people in my age group. I can easily talk to someone on discord for hours, but I think she’s out of my league. She’s smart, all honors I think, and is also on the basketball team. While I’m only in 2, and I’m afraid that if I get rejected things would be awkward. I have her in 2 classes and I don’t know how awkward it would be in those classes if I end up sitting next to her and got rejected. I also perceive myself as average with my looks, but I also have the most boring hair style as around half of my school has a middle part hairstyle. I also consider myself as funny and pretty confident as I usually joke around a lot and make people laugh in my classes. And in presentations I usually offer to go first and keep conversations going in debates. Any suggestions? Should I just give up and pursue a different girl?

No hay comentarios