she has mixed feelings

so this girl bella real pretty and i think she likes me but she still hasn’t decided to clearify i’m 10 in 5th grade and i want to get ...

so this girl bella real pretty and i think she likes me but she still hasn’t decided to clearify i’m 10 in 5th grade and i want to get her number before middle school but i want her to show her true self it’s not just looks i think it’s personality and she fills in all my check boxes i’m 25% spanish and she’s latino it’s a match made in haven i don’t know why but all the girls like me i’m play a lot of soccer i’m funny and i have big arms i take care of my self i’m good with kids i grew up with three babies but i’m a little out of shape the only thing is my stomach but thats not evan that big so i think girls like me for me

No hay comentarios