Should i DM this girl i liked for 2 yrs?

Okay so I liked this girl since 2021 and I've kinda been waiting for it to "just happen" but it hasn't. And I want to...

Okay so I liked this girl since 2021 and I've kinda been waiting for it to "just happen" but it hasn't. And I want to make it happen since life is short (and i don't want anybody else to date her). I really really like her and I don't know how to make it happen. I don't think i'm ever not gonna to like her. For example, we normally have 1-2 classes together each semester but last semester we didn't even have 1 class together and she is all I thought about even though I never see her. And when we did have one class together (1st semester) she said bye to me and OMG. But anyways should I just DM her or just let life play out? If I should DM her, what should I say?

No hay comentarios