"Ask Me On A Date, Men!" Modern Women Has MELTDOWN Because Men Are Walking Away

i need a woman to date wondering why no guy ever asks for my number when I go to the bar I never go to the damn bar this is so humili...

i need a woman to date

wondering why no guy ever asks for my number when I go to the bar I never go to the damn bar this is so humiliating I don't know if anyone else is like this but one thing that really makes me angry is being ignored like you can be busy you don't always have to talk to me but tell me that and we're all good something about the fact that they literally looking at your text and just not replying just doesn't sit right with me I am absolutely convinced that men don't actually want relationships like men want their lives as is they want to go about their day exactly as it is do whatever they would normally do and just want somebody there when it's convenient for them or you know for the things they want to do like I'm convince me I'm wrong genuinely like to know single men why are you don't pursue anymore I'm currently single I've only been in one relationship and it was 3 years long how long have you been single about a year any any dates since your last appearance on the show no nothing nothing let me wingman for you I would love that I got you do you Destiny yeah I've been trying to there's what's the success on that we have a date planned I can arrange okay are you down for Destiny I honestly have more sex chemistry with this wife okay this is strictly for the dudes um I just want y'all to know like I pride myself on being very independent like I don't need um anything from anybody like I got this um so with that being said if you see me at the gas station and you are interested in um talking to me maybe asking me for my number the first thing you need to do is offer to pump this gas not pay for it but pump it don't come over there talking to me while I'm putting in my PIN number opening up the cap to my gas tank grabbing the nozzle and pumping the gas and think I'm about to sit here and have a whole conversation with you and you haven't even offered to pump the gas for me like what one thing about me is if you're going to start acting not your L I'mma start acting not your [ __ ] okay but actually to reinforce your deles I was once ghosted by a man that I really liked only for him to tell me 9 months later that he was actually really in love with me it freaked him out he didn't know what to do and therefore he just decided to never speak to me again I hope that helps gotch you [ __ ] that's what Chad and Tyrone tell women to keep them in their orbit or back pocket until they hit another dry spell when the main baddies aren't texting them back they go to their backup plan although the reason he could have ghosted is because he found someone hotter and now that situationship is over he fed you that line and he Hook Line and syned you like a charm had he honestly loved you he wouldn't have dro dropped off the face of the Earth this isn't him getting trapped in some portal after he realized he loved you or he got lost in the wilderness trying to find some magical place like The Chronicles of Narnia but these females in the west so badly want to believe the lie that a top 10% man finally wants to settle down with them that they beat all the other bed wenches and finally got a player to commit that they'd rather believe and find out the hard way than be told the truth and deal with reality they rather hold out for a player till their 40s then build something with an honest guy who's willing to invest in a relationship with her now a boy once go GED me and came back into my life 4 years later told he had thought about us getting married every day since we met when we were 14 and then ghosted me again that comment just proved my point had that been actually true he would have actually married her granted four years is a long time that's a lot of bodies she could have added to her body count four years ago she might have been innocent and worth getting into a serious relationship with like a high school sweetheart love story but since these females are starting to screw in middle school and on after those four years she could have become jaded already and irritable and have that thousand [ __ ] Stare this happened to me gave him another chance did it a second time and there you go you can't make this [ __ ] up that's the new romance for modern women ghost them and they'll act like you're their long lost love meanwhile she could have met the best boyfriend ever who was there the whole time never missed an anniversary invested a lot in them then she gets a text out of the blue from this chatter Tyrone and she leaves this great boyfriend to quote unquote figure things out with this player only to get ghosted again after she lets him hit it I have literally ghosted someone for the same reason hahahaha had a guy tell me he had deep feelings for me the night before he ghosted I'm convinced every man who's ghosted or broken up with me felt this way as if you needed more proof this seems to be the best comeback to resurrect ghosting them this is Hardcore game these females are being played hard because these players know how to use their ego against them and this can be easily avoided by keeping their damn legs closed and wait until marriage but these females would rather shoot get a load shot on them first and ask questions later well first in Chicago and I got stood up I still have not heard from this man we were supposed to meet at 7:00 p.m. dinner he picked the place he picked the time we confirmed it yesterday still have not heard from him I got there at 7:02 and I waited till 7:20 I didn't leave till 7:20 just didn't show just did not show up this is my first date of the Year y'all is this what Chicago dating is like you're just not going to show up did you get in a car accident are you dead I was really excited exced to dip my toe back into the dating pool but now I'm like I'm done this was a Michelin star restaurant and when I walked in I didn't hear from him I was like oh I'm walking in I'm here no answer I said his name at the receptionist they're like oh we don't have anyone by that name this is not a place you walk into if you don't have a reservation we're not getting a table I should have known I was really excited like I posted a video before this like going on a date tonight oh this is so embarrassing stood up stood up Chicago man please do better so let me get this straight not only is the first date at a restaurant which is probably what she demanded because she looks like one of those bougie yepy career women who thinks she's too good for normal restaurants but a Michelin star restaurant which means because of that prestigious award the restaurant can demand high prices for their food all of that cost for a date where he doesn't know the [ __ ] only a fool Will waste that type of money on someone he doesn't know a Michelin star restaurant is a 10-year anniversary type relationship benefit and she wonders why she's being ghosted let's just say this was a Kem of the crop high value man who can easily piss away thousands for one night that man is going to take out the highest bidder as in the best woman he can find which means the most virtuous attractive woman out there the one that doesn't demand him to be an ATM the first time they meet to figure out if there's chemistry she played stupid bougie games and found out that she's not as high value as she thinks she is also these high value rich men are with young trophy girlfriends not post-wall entitled yuppies like you see in the movies if they don't confirm the day of or at the minimum 2 hours before there is no date that's true a guy who can afford a Michelin star restaurant is probably super busy for work so you could have thought she was the one who ghosted him when she didn't send him a confirmation text the day of or couple hours before she also came 2 minutes late who's to say he was there on time or probably early and when she didn't get there on time he realized she didn't respect his time which means she didn't respect him and bounced someone responds to the comment girl I confirmed 1 hour before and I still got stood up dating in Chicago is exhausting this is any big city on the consequences of feminism whoever drops their panties first for these top men wins and there are plenty of new career women every year who will be happy to do no strings attached hookups with these top men and the woman in the video responded stop that is absolutely horrible who raised these men back to the men shaming these men are acting accordingly and treating these thers how they should be treated because when these career women were single at their Prime they too wasted a lot of M's times and ghosted them at the very last second because they found a higher value male a dude commented call his wife and ask if he's okay that's funny I wouldn't be surprised since most of these females are after the top men that they're shaming them with other women you dodged a bullet for sure sorry you went through all of that and there we go these females acting like they know who this post ofall woman is she's single for a reason yet she looks classy but if she was as good as she claims or tries to project no man would have stood her up man have to realize age is the biggest red flag there's no such thing as a quality woman older than 30 who's single and we're not talking about widows whose husband died by a freak accident or at work we're talking about modern women who are bed wenches until they can't do it anymore in short at 30 and on they're used up men don't always reject you or ghost you just because they're not interested in you and this is why I always say dating is not black and white I was just meditating and I wanted to actually know why have I not reconnected with this person yet that I'm actually genuinely into and and the answer that I got was because they're not at the same frequency as you like my frequency is up here this person's frequency is way down here now my Intuition or higher self whatever you want to call it when you're meditating said you're just a very happy person they said we just think of you as generally a happy person you find the good in everything even if you're going through a shitty situation and this person unfortunately does not and they are going through some of their own things right now that have nothing to do with you now you do have to somewhat follow the spiritual community manifestation in order to understand what I'm saying but again this is why I always say dating is not black and white because it's just not the other answer that I got was Bri you are a very intense person you are so confident that it can be overwhelming for some people now if you're like me you know what kind of woman you are you know exactly what it is you want you have boundaries but you can also flip out on a man if he's not showing up that way or you can just ignore them whichever I've done both that can be very intense for a man that doesn't know who he is that's not you know hasn't figured out where he wants to go in life or who he is or who he wants to spend the rest of his life with that can be really uncomfortable for some people so again I know that it could be so easy for your ego to say oh that person just was not interested in you it's not always the reason this is why I want you to get into meditation so you can ask your higher self these questions like I do instead of just chalking it up to one thing this is massive COPE in reality that guy was at a so-called higher frequency and he found someone who matched his level these females are acting like spoiled rotten milk are better than fresh milk they're past their Prime had they actually been at the high frequency they claimed to be they'd be married already with 10-year-old kids another thing confidence in Wes is being super demanding and entitled back to the milk analogy older milk is on a discount or it's being thrown away because you can get sick from it not at a higher price than raw milk her higher self is probably a demon because she's been a vixen most of her life to explain in her mystical terms what do you think of waiting for him to level up to your level should I continue to see him or forget about him and that's the problem with these career women is that they outprice themselves out of the dating market and if the guy levels up you won't even care if she forgot about him because he's qualified for hotter women the reality is that's what she was qualified for a broke chatter Tyrone because she demanded him to be taller and tatted up with muscles but because her ego was so big she missed out on some happiness instead of enjoying someone for who they are she probably hen pecks him like a mother driving him away this is so true people who aren't the same frequency as you do naturally drop out yeah but these females are on the lower end of the frequency thinking they're on a higher Vibe than everyone else that's why they don't even get approached in the first place I was ghosted and it sucked I matched with this guy on hinge we hit it off and we had great conversation we started texting lots of like shared interest the conversation flowed well he said many nice things that got me hooked and basically I had to go home so I didn't get to meet up with him I went home and we continued talking which got me more invested stupid and then we made plans to meet up when I got back I told my parents about him stupid I told friends about him and I just was in it I was in it I was in it I got back and he ghosted me we never met up and this isn't a crazy ghosting story it's about the fact that like being ghosted just sucks it feels shitty and you never know what's going on in someone else's life it could have been me it could have not been me however I do believe it takes 2 minutes out of your day send a text message this actually happened a few months ago and I'm good now but I wrote a song about it and I think it's a [ __ ] good song it's called ghost and it's out now damn dude Alpha widowed her into writing a song about him like Taylor Swift when she gets ran through by another Hollywood celeb and she didn't even meet this guy Al I guess it was bad timing because she left for a trip and someone beat her to the punch women do this all the time but on a daily basis a thought wants to hang out with a guy in the afternoon he's working all day because he's got to pay the bills so she moves on to the rich guy who retired young at 40 who's got all the time in the world also a man who's fluent in woman or is red pill aware knows what goes on when women go on trips they like to sample the men wherever they go especially if it's to another country and a woman who has traveled already isn't going to be impressed if you take her on a trip you won't seem as valuable taking her to another country because she's been there done that she's comparing your trip to hers or any other man that has taken her on a trip and unless if you're Filthy Rich The Experience won't awe or woo her if you don't meet the standards of her solo trips she'll think you're a lower value and look for a better man the top comment says honestly this has happened to me too many times guys don't give a reason and ghost cuz they probably use online dating to fix their boredom tell me you only match with the top 10% males without telling me you match with the 10% males when the requests are simple like texting back or being honest it's usually guys who are swapped with female attention same but we did hang out and it was was so good and then all of a sudden he was sick and I never heard from him again it's all in the universe's plan more like he was sick of her and the universe's plan is to keep her single also hanging out in woman e is getting banged out this is the classical case of hitting it and quitting It smash and pass wham bam thank you man that's all it was she put herself into the Fun Zone the moment she gave it up the first night they met and the dude got what he wanted and bounced crazy about that too do you not think that affects someone mentally as much as we put into the small text reads when he suddenly ghosted me and witched up within a day without any explanation already these young thoughts are being broken and they're not even 30 years old yet there's 60 more years of this especially when men stop giving her the chance to get ghosted that's the mkat reality as always I wish you tremendous success now it's your turn what do you think let me know your thoughts in the comment section below remember that if you leave the best comment you'll get five bucks thank you so much for watching if you found value in this video hit the like And subscribe buttons ring the notification Bell so you don't miss out on future uploads drop a comment and share it see you in the next video till next time ...

No hay comentarios