Am I that horrible?

I’m 16 and a sophomore in the high school. In the past, I was never good looking or in good shape. I’m still not very good looking, alth...

I’m 16 and a sophomore in the high school. In the past, I was never good looking or in good shape. I’m still not very good looking, although my face has matured, and I’ve lost, or at least look, significantly slimmer as I’ve grown.

But I’m still terrible! I’m not attractive even though I style my hair daily. Many people do say that the way I dress makes me look gay, but I’m trying to work on that. I’m really trying.

I’m pretty funny too, and I’ve been told that I’m nice and have manners. But if anything that makes me a perfect candidate for the friend zone! I’ve been trying to hard for so long and I’ve always felt super lonely but recently it’s been overwhelming and overtaking my life! I just have this feeling that being in a relationship could help me be happy! Feel valued! But it seems like it’s impossible! Anyone have some advice?

No hay comentarios