How I (19m) missed a great relationship with this beautiful women (18f) and I don’t know how to get over her?

Ok when I was 19 going on 20 and she was 18 her name was Tory and I just moved out of my moms house and I’ve never had a chance to lose ...

Ok when I was 19 going on 20 and she was 18 her name was Tory and I just moved out of my moms house and I’ve never had a chance to lose my v card for 1 i wasn’t that good looking in high school and 2 I didn’t want to bring anyone around my mom and since I got my own place so I wanted to let go of all that built up testosterone from puberty so I wasn’t looking for a relationship so I started hooking up with women and then I hit up one women and we started hanging and hooking up like every other weekend and she actually liked me and so that was going on for like a year or so and we got to really know each other and it was just her that I was hooking up with and it was going good but then I wanted a relationship but not with her cause I’m my mind i thought it was all about hooking up with each other so I didn’t want a relationship built off of that and so I started talking to another person and thinking she would be the one and so I ended the thing with tory so I could be in a relationship with the other women and about 6 months into the relationship I kinda found out she was a little psycho so I broke up with her and then started to hit up Tory again and she was very mad at me for ended things with her and she was very distant but she still hung out with me but didn’t do anything but watch movies cause she didn’t want to think it was all about hooking up and I was alright with that cause I actually wanted a relationship with her and wanted start over with her but then one night she came over and she started touching me and everything and before we actually started to do anything I asked if she wanted to do this and she said yes and so we started going at it and it was probably best time of my life felt like we was going farther than just that but after that night she became a lot more distant and on top of that she gave me a cold so it was terrible time after it and then she posted another dude on her story witch I slid up asking if they were dating and she said no but she just kept on posting him so I got the hint so I stopped talking to her even though we barely talked so I tried moving on in life but it’s hard when she post him all the time and then better yet they got a place together and are now are living together and that was 6 months after they started dating seems like they barely know each other like we would talk for hours when we hung out so it’s just seems like I know her better than he does but I also want her to be happy cause I actually care about her so I don’t want to try separate them so I just feel like I missed my opportunity with her and can’t get over her

No hay comentarios