How do I get a girl who's the complete opposite of me?

Basically I went to school with an attractive girl but only really thought she looked good and never actually liked her especially beca...

Basically I went to school with an attractive girl but only really thought she looked good and never actually liked her especially because I knew I could never be with her since she's popular and confident and probably isn't a virgin (not shaming her btw). Anyway she also goes to my college we just started at and one time passed me and looked at me but ik that's not anything. At the train station she was also there and looked at me in the eyes and smiled. I'm aware this also probably means nothing but now I'm starting to actually get a crush on her and idk how to even talk to her because I'm just an unattractive nerd who's a virgin. I should probably be more confident but I'm not the only guy who thinks like this. My point is how do I become like Pete Davidson but even uglier and still manage hot girls?

No hay comentarios