What is some good advice for the future

I met this girl in my swimming classes she looks pretty, I would say she is a 9/10 she is basically kind of like a random girl that you...

I met this girl in my swimming classes she looks pretty, I would say she is a 9/10 she is basically kind of like a random girl that you would probably never see again.

I want to date her but I don’t really have the balls to ask her out in-fact I never ever talked to her before, I have never dated someone before and I’m pretty chubby so I’m not sure I would look the best.

We are the same age I’m pretty sure and I would like some advice for the future as I’m pretty young and there is no one to really show me the ropes on how to get a girlfriend I would really appreciate it if someone gave me good advice.

No hay comentarios