I’m sure this’ll go a** over t*t

I’m sure this’ll go ass over tit. Which is my creative way of saying this’ll end terribly. Ok, some backstory. I have a new crush. Whi...

I’m sure this’ll go ass over tit. Which is my creative way of saying this’ll end terribly. Ok, some backstory.

I have a new crush. Which is rare for me. I’m a 16 male, and she’s a 16 female and she’s in my History class. And omg she’s amazing. I’ve actually known her for years but this is when I’ve really started to KNOW her. We’ve really started to become close. We have hourly calls over phone, and play games together sometimes. And I like her, like, a lot. Now, I’ve learned that waiting is dumb and just telling her is the easiest thing to do, but there’s a bit of a catch.

She’s involved. She has a boyfriend who’s a grade older and super attractive. I’m not ugly, but I’m nothing compared to him. He’s also a football player and from what she’s told me probably the best boyfriend to ever exist. They’ve been dating for two years. Naturally, when I heard this my first instinct was to give up. And I tried, but I just cannot get this girl from my head. Yesterday we were on a call and talking about our types (idk why) and I was so tempted to just tell her but I didn’t. I’m sure this’ll go poorly for me, she’d never leave her Greek God of a boyfriend for someone like me. Even if she didn’t have a boyfriend she still wouldn’t go for me! This is a lost cause I’m pretty sure, but just incase. Anyone got any ideas?

No hay comentarios