I want a girlfriend but everyone at my school only cares about looks

Ok so I'm a 12 year old male (not a virgin by the way but nobody thinks that I'm not virgin except my friends ) and I have such ...

Ok so I'm a 12 year old male (not a virgin by the way but nobody thinks that I'm not virgin except my friends) and I have such long hair that people call me gay or female but I just like long hair it's nice but annoying some times. I'm currently working out for my looks to be better cause yea. I have a good personality just piss me off and find out so yea I make fun of people who make fun of me sounds fair right no I get in trouble not the people who started it. So Im growing up in a hard life cause my parents are split up and they hate each other and both are poor and that's just where it begins then I have brain surgery (because I had a tumour) I was cool for a bit then I get made fun of and I come back with great come backs so yea can some one help me get a girlfriend please

No hay comentarios