Update, I give up

So I was finally reconnecing with the girl I like. We were talking more, all that good stuff. But something always has to happen, to me...

So I was finally reconnecing with the girl I like. We were talking more, all that good stuff. But something always has to happen, to me at least. I made a stupid joke about her to my friend, what does he do? He called her over to us and told her the fuckn joke of course. She gave me glance and asked a couple questions to my friend. I fuckn panic of course but I try to play it of cool. Now she won't talk to me. I texted her but she won't respond. I think I'm finally just giving up. is this my fault for telling the joke in the first place or is it my friends fault. I don't actually care I'm gonna blame myself anyway but feel free to share your opinion.

No hay comentarios