chronically online girl explains Drake's creep lore.

online girlfriend Kendrick Lamar's album damn meant a whole lot to me okay like damn picture this me 16 midnight driving home 30-...

online girlfriend

Kendrick Lamar's album damn meant a whole lot to me okay like damn picture this me 16 midnight driving home 30-year-old men from Chipotle I was going to say not in a creepy way but it absolutely was dropping off my 30-year-old co-workers who had no money for their own car because they spent it all on weed literally the whole time that I'm driving home I'm thinking to myself like why did I say yes to driving these old ass men home again for the 50th time all I can hear is like I got y loyalty inside my DNA oh my God left stroke just fire right stroke put a baby in a spiral sopro see we like to keep it on a high thank you so much to car for sponsoring today's video we may be in the middle of the Year let that sink in it is not too late to jumpstart your health routine car is here to celebrate you with a personalized experience that will make you feel your usest if you didn't know care of offers a curated set of products that are designed to work with research-backed ingredients and optimal doses the app even helps you track how you're feeling and play back insights about your results over time so you can adjust your routine as your needs change my favorite vitamins and supplements from car of are their Prebiotic plus I'm no stranger to tell me a shoes and I also love their iron supplement because I am a vegan I also love that car of comes right to my door in a box makes it really easy to travel with because I have all my supplements and my vitamins already planned out for me says my name that's a cute little plus speaking of traveling I am traveling a lot this summer I really want to stick with my goals instead with my routine and I don't want you know summer vacation or traveling to ruin that so me not worrying about having to go to the store and buy new vitamins and supplements because it comes right to my door and also being able to throw this into my luggage helps me big time so make sure to take care of his quiz to find out what's recommended for you make sure you use my code Nicole rafay for 50% off subscription items in your first order and to make it easy for you guys there is a QR code on screen that you guys can scan thank you so much car of so as much as dam the album by Kendrick Lamar was very forming of my young adult life Teenage life I was a teenager I was a child I was a child driving old men home because they didn't have a car and they guilted me into it anyway I also have to admit views by Drake got me through a lot views by Drake convinced me to break up with my ex-boyfriend do not ask how one dance controller and hotline bling convince me to break up with my boyfriend but it somehow did and for that I'll always be grateful however one thing I will not be grateful for is that Drake is a certified freak and not in a good way now I've gotten a lot of comments about people being like Nicole please do the Kendrick Lamar versus Drake drama lore beef let just cover it all Nicole I hear you however there are much better people to do a whole video like that who have already done videos like that who can speak on some of the adversities that Kendrick Lamar and Drake are both talking about and are way more knowledgeable than a me have much more insight into the rap culture and are much more devoted fans than I ever was they have done a way better job than I ever could I do feel comfortable talking about how Drake is a freak a certified [ __ ] freak Megan's Law [ __ ] get his BBL revoked [ __ ] to give a very very very tiny brief summary of the rap beef going on between Kendrick Lamar and Drake so that you are caught up to feed why we are talking about this today Kendrick Lamar has basically started the best rap beef that we have seen in a very long time in my Megan versus Nikki video I did say that this is the year of rap beef the girls are fighting However unfortunately every single one that we've gotten this year has been surrounded by like very deep Sinister evil ass creepy awful illegal [ __ ] so Kendrick Lamar released a diss track called meet the grams where he makes accusations about Drake having sexual predators on his music label oio hiio and although Kendrick didn't explicitly call Drake a groomer in this song He suggests that there's a lot of inappropriate behavior from Drake by being associated with these sexual predators with lyrics like he's got sex fenders on OVO that he keeps on a monthly allowance Kendrick Lamar also released the song Not Like Us in which the accusations are more direct imply that Drake has an interest in young girls and warn listeners be cautious around him say Drake I hear you like I'm young you better not ever go to the cell block one to any that talk to him and they in love just make sure you hide your little sister from him certified lover boy certified yeah now this is not the first time that we have heard about Drake's ongoing creepy Behavior especially with really young women but this is definitely the most mainstream that it has become considering that a lot of people didn't even know about these allegations or just didn't care prior to this and then Drake released the Heart part six where he addressed and denied the allegations where he says if I was fck young girls I promise I'd have been arrested I'm way too famous for this [ __ ] you just suggested that is crazy to me like I agree like there is no famous men who have gotten away with ever being Predators ever huh doing swword with miners yeah no it's it's literally never happened before where they have just gotten away so this whole conversation gets sparked about Drake being a creep and now people are suddenly a lot more comfortable talking about it like you know what that [ __ ] Drake did in 2010 was weird Kendrick Lamar was not afraid to like let it all out like I said there's so much more to all of this rap beef but if there's one thing that Kendrick did make sure that he let Drake know is that he hopes that he dies literally if you took a shot every time he says you should die or implies you should die you'd be dead by way everything that I'm saying in this video is a before we talk about all the beautiful women on this wall let's talk about grooming and what it is because some of you guys don't really [ __ ] know what it is grooming is a manipulative tactic used by abusers to gain a victim's trust and prepare them for abuse it can involve building relationships with children young people their families and friends to gain their trust and make them seem trustworthy groomers may also try to isolate their victims make them feel dependent and coers them into agreeing to abuse grooming can take place over a short or long period of time from weeks to years and grooming can involve asking the victim to keep secrets trying to find out things about the victim sending messages or images giving gifts or compliments making the victim feel isolated threatening the victim and making things seem too good to be true grooming itself doesn't have any criminal penalties however facilitating criminal SE Act is considered a crime I think a lot of time when we think of grooming we naturally think of like grooming what a lot of people don't know is that something does not necessarily need to happen in order for it to be grooming a lot of people may compare Abby Lee Miller as someone who had groomed a whole group of girls within the dance team these coaches or Role Models or people above you with power over you can be groomers and when we get to talking about all of these situations there is a clear emphasis of a power Dynamic of Drake being the one with the power and the woman being with the less power in 2010 Tia Jed or Tia Owens identified herself as a teenager who shared the intimate moment with the Toronto rapper on stage at a show in 2010 in an attempt to clarify the incident what was the incident in question I'm not going to show you back in the day back in my day back when I was really young artists would have girls come up on stage and they would serenate them and and sometimes hump them and dance on them and grind on them and sometimes kiss them Drake did that too except Drake couldn't possibly find someone his own age him being the riple age of 24 at the time the same age that I am right now but his team had selected a 17-year-old girl to come on the stage in which he kisses a 17-year-old fan and says you're going to have me get carried away again I get in trouble for this [ __ ] like how old are you Tia can be heard saying 17 in response I can't go to jail yet man 177 why do you look like that you're thick look at all this Drake responds as the audience booze well I guess that brings this to a close huh he adds before continuing his performance I don't know if I should feel guilty or not but I had fun I like the way your breasts feel against my chest I just want to thank you iser before kissing her on the hand on both cheeks on the forehead and lastly on her lips and he was 7 years older than her I'm 24 years old now the thought of kissing a 17-year-old actually makes me want to die Tia Owens has posted on her Instagram story that she is the teenager who shared the intimate moment with the Toronto rapper she says I was 17 back then and I'm 31 now this was a concert that my dad took me to back in high school Drake's Entourage actually picked me out from the crowd of people not Drake himself it was nothing then and still nothing now regardless of how Tia herself feels about the situation I'm obviously happy that she's not traumatized from the situation I would not wish that upon anyone however that does not make what Drake did okay you are a grown ass adult with a fan on stage who already there is this weird superiority complex there and then doing something quite literally illegal you can't escape that ever not on my watch now coincidentally the video that did get posted 5 years ago of Drake kissing the 17-year-old on stage suspiciously got taken down while the Kendrick Lamar disses were being pushed out suddenly it violated Community guidelines but it didn't violate Community guidelines before I'm not saying this is what it is this is my own speculation but teams are able to pull down videos by getting like ownership or copyright over certain videos and they can then pull them down from the internet they basically use AI to like track that video being re-uploaded anywhere it immediately gets pulled down could this be part of his PR team like scrambling and trying to pull this [ __ ] down so that people aren't observing what he actually did maybe that's just speculation I literally don't know I don't know a thing don't ask me don't I literally I what Kylie Jenner sorry I know my neighbors don't want to hear me scream Kylie Jenner at midnight but spin around three times and say Kylie Jenner in front of the mirror look who pops up when Kylie Jenner was turning 16 at her sweet 16 yes was there you'll never believe it yes I know you guys can't guess 27-year-old Drake why why he was performing at her sweet 16 however one thing to perform at a sweet 16 when you're trying to you know rise to fame another thing to be kissing said 16-year-old when you're like literally 11 years older than her stop all right guys I never close the door I always want you have access to see that yes I do in fact have an inunit washer dryer C are fighting so when Drake is 28 years old he releases a song 600 p.m. in New York in which he calls out his rival tigga and even puts his relationship with Kylie Jenner on blast mind you Kylie Jenner is also already in a toxic abusive relationship with a major age Gap that I don't [ __ ] know how that was even allowed but in which Drake says I heard a little homie talking Reckless and Vibe Drake WS referencing tiga's October 2014 interview with a magazine in which he disses Drake and Nicki Minaj quite a platform you choose you should have kept it inside oh you tried it's so childish calling my name on the world stage you need to act your age not your girl's age the call is quite literally coming from inside the house however Drake and Kylie first sparked dating Rumors in 2019 after she split from Travis Scott so US Weekly claimed at the time that their relationship was more platonic with a source revealing that their friendship did take a romantic turn at his Halloween party they were affectionate and clearly there together they've been seeing each other romantically and he also showed up to Kendall Jenner's birthday now Kylie and Travis ended up rekindling their relationship Drake took to Instagram to teas his fans with an unreleased song featuring Future in which said yeah I'm a hater to society real [ __ ] Kylie Jenner that's a side piece yeah I got 20 [ __ ] Kylie's at the time Kylie was 22 and Drake being 33 and also simultaneously in that same song he also called out Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid claiming he also had 20 of them and while it is not illegal to be dating a girl over the age of 18 that is fully within her right and something that she can decide and do I think it's important to know though that he knew her since she was quite literally a teenager I don't know about like the same people in the room I don't know you guys let me know let me know in the comments down below do you guys know people from like when they were children and teenagers and then when they become 18 you're like you know what I think it might be a good idea for me to date them as if there's not a crazy power Dynamic there in the first place first of all I can't even imagine interacting with someone under the age of 18 now because I'm 24 and I don't really have any business doing that unless they're family I cannot wait for the men angry in the comments of this video my video about age Gap relationships men were pissed it's weird when someone calls you a creep right yeah I know who is friends with Kylie Jenner none other than Haley Bieber at the time Haley Baldwin she said when she was 18 years old that she's known Drake for about like 4 years and that they're really good friends I've known him for a long time I don't know if people really know that I've known him for about like 4 years so when Haley was 14 Drake was 26 I'm going to be 26 in 2 years I don't [ __ ] hang out with 14-year-olds let alone call them good friends sorry I'm getting heated because like you can't rationalize this so my you once again someone that he has known since she was a child 14 what is that a freshman in high school in 2016 Haley 19 said this about Drake I've known him for a long time I don't know if people really know that Haley and Drake were spotted getting very affectionate at Memorial Day on May 30th and were spotted grabbing romantic dinner just one day later plus hollywoodlife.com was exclusively told that their date night ended back in his place as that the two couly outings in a row aren't suspicious enough Drake even wore Haley's H necklace after their rendevu and on top of that Haley proud sported draks Toronto Raptor jacket to the mmvas either this is one crazy close friendship or their great friendship is slowly turning into a relationship and in a video Haley was asked to choose between Bieber or Drake in which she chose Bieber but said I stand Bieber but like then don't tell Drake I said that don't tell Drake I said that now this is in a time where Justin and Haley were on a break and not together it has also been reported that he was pursuing Haley and he has been showering her with gifts he's trying really hard remember what I told you about grooming Justin Bieber didn't in fact get his feelings hurt and decided to drop his own cover of hotline bling with his own custom lyrics I know you called him on his cell phone when you couldn't reach my love called him on his cell phone I know on the hotline bling I'm sure I'm not your only fling every time I leave the city you've been hanging out with him like I don't know stay away from places that we always go telling him that we don't even talk no more every time he leave the city you try to run game on me like it's just us but I seeing you in a Snapchat on his tour bus when you hit my line it don't mean that much so then Drake releases a song called Bahama's promises and says Haley in which he spells Haley the exact same way as Haley Bieber okay and there's a lot of ways to spell Haley and I'm not talking about like h a y l e i g h he spelled it h a i l e y Haley Bieber style Haley it's sad that I know all the tea broken pinky promises you [ __ ] up our Bahamas trip I know that you're not for me tired of your apologies you put the no in monogamy you know that you're not for me the song continues you're living in my mind for free and for someone you don't miss I sure feel like somebody you need you should have been with me and people do speculate that this is about haly Bieber I don't know what that Dynamic is like Anyway let's talk about Georgia Smith Georgia Smith and Drake first started collabing in 2016 she was born junee 11th 1997 and she's an English singer she's from Walla West Midlands she has independently released numerous sing I I should get canceled you know the the fully conscious baby who wants to get cancelled first me she has independently released new numerous singles and one extended play she's collaborated with other artists but most notably with Drake stormy KY Uchi as well as producer Predator there is speculation that when she was 19 they dated when he was 30 once again not illegal however when you are a smaller artist is there a power dynamic because Drake is like a big ass [ __ ] artist and she is a smaller artist yeah so when Drake was 31 he was singing about Georgia Smith who was 20 years old in 2018 and the song jaded we could have waited I wasn't rushing difference in an agent is you're old enough but you're still a baby weird weird loser weird that's weird you can recognize that your partner is of legal age today but you're still like H there's a really big difference in our ages and you're still a baby maybe that person's a little too young for you it's not legal but morally it's weird what does a 30-year-old have in common with a 19-year-old I don't know Millie Bobby Brown Millie Bobby Brown November 2017 Millie Bobby Brown was 13 13 she was 13 and he was 31 that's a bad news when you can reverse your ages it's like a [ __ ] paland Drome that should not be happening you should not be talking to a girl that your ages are [ __ ] palindrome unless you're like 44 then go ahead and talk to your like [ __ ] 44-year-old girlfriend I don't care this is the one that he's getting a lot of [ __ ] on rightfully so because it's probably the scariest and also like it's so out there so the first two met when Millie Bobby Brown attended his concert in Brisbane Australia and they hung out after the show with both Stars sharing photos from the meeting on their social media Pages at the time she posted a photo and she's like this guy hard Emoji duh cuz it's like [ __ ] Drake and you're like oh my God this is awesome so apparently they met at a hotel they were both staying at at some hotel in Australia Millie later revealed that Drake had personally invited her to a show and said that he was just a star struck by her as she was by him speaking at The Saga word shortly after she explained tell us all about this Drake is my man I love Drake he's amazing speaking of w magazine Millie Bobby Brown also revealed that she and Drake went to dinner together after the concert as well as the following night before meeting up again in Sydney and shortly after their Australian Hangouts Millie shared a photo of herself laughing on a balcony her social media pages and credited the photo to Drake the best thing that Millie Bobby Brown ever did for herself was be the young and N eeve girl that she should be at 13 rightfully so and talk about it publicly everywhere that yes Drake is texting me yes Drake did invite me to multiple dinners and multiple outings yes Drake is my friend yes Drake helps me out with boys about your relationship with Drake tell me about your friendship how did this all come about I love him I met him in Australia and um he's honestly so fantastic and a great friend and a great uh great role model you know we text we just text each other the other day and he was like I miss you so much I was like I miss you more he's coming to Atlanta so I'm definitely going to go and see him I'm so excited yeah that is the best thing that Millie Bobby Brown could have ever done because the one thing you know you know Drake was punching the air pissed as [ __ ] when he found out that Millie Bobby Brown revealed that yes we have friends like [ __ ] I was supposed to be a secret cuz yeah it looks [ __ ] weird when you're talking to a 13-year-old and you're 31 what the [ __ ] do you have in common with a 13-year-old then two months later Millie Bobby Brown invited Drake to be your plus one to the Netflix Golden Globes after party sharing a photo of them together at the event with their followers and writing blessed have my security be my plus one at the Netflix party we text all the time he helps me with everything just life lessons he's amazing he's a great human and when asked what they text each other about because yeah what the [ __ ] do you guys text each other about m replies about boys advice does he give you like what does he say uh about boys he helps me what yeah yeah yeah he's great he's wonderful I love him and when pressed for further detail she coldly responded you know that stays in the text messages and rightfully so they started to raise eyebrows because that's like so many red flags going off at once I don't even know a 13-year-old but I have nothing in common with 13-year-old let alone I have no business giving relationship advice to a 13-year-old so Millie's comment raise some eyebrows obviously in which Millie had to issue an Instagram statement defending Drake in which she said why you got to make her lovely friendship your headline you guys are weird for real I'm lucky to have people in the business extend their time to help me further my career and offer me their wisdom and guidance I'm very blessed to have amazing people in my life you don't get to choose that for me it's nice to have people understand what I do now get back to talking about real problems in the world other than my friendships gez so while Kendrick did say in his songs Drake you're a weirdo for being involved with underage girls never name dropped didn't name drop at all never mentioned Millie Bobby Brown Drake decided to put in the Heart part six unwarranted only [ __ ] with Whitney not Millie Bobby Browns I'd never looked twice at no teenager who said anything about Millie Bobby Brown but that's not the first time that he named drop Millie Bobby Brown in his 2023 track another late night he says weirdos in my comments talking about some Millie Bobby bring them jokes up to the gang we really get to flocking and also in 2020 his song when to say when a lot of people speculate that his line Michael Jackson [ __ ] but the palace is not for kids was a reference to response to people calling him creep really good at this whole like defending himself thing if you guys haven't noticed 2018 Bella Harris E news at the time was like we can confirm the Rober closed down RPM Italian in Washington DC this week for private dinner with 18-year-old model Bella Harris a source says Drake waited for the upscale eery to clear out before heading into the main down room on Monday evening where Bella then joined them and even said what they a in this report they remember couple noshed on RPM Italian Specialties such as the roasted salmon corn magalotti and picata mno and whipped potatoes before being escorted out together are Insider shares however Bella Harris did post on Instagram denying the outing saying that she was happily working and dining in New York City for fashion week that week and she was never in DC at all and it's like okay Nicole like she was 18 is it weird yes but it was legal keep in mind guess when he met her guess when he was taking really weird photos with her guess when you'll never guess Bella Harris was 16 when he was taking weird ass photos with her I wouldn't take a photo like that with a 16-year-old and I am 24 Dr and Bell Harris met when she was 16 because her dad is a famous producer their first photos together are actually a week after she turned 16 so while we never know if they actually dated whether he did rent out this restaurant for her it is odd to be taking photos like that with a 16-year-old however something important to knowe Bella Harris's father Jimmy Jim Harris the legendary producer had liked this Post in which Isaac Hayes iiii says so let me get this straight an army of rappers singers producers managers bloggers podcasters streamers journalists and Kendrick Lamar fans banded together to try and Destroy Drake's career with criminal pedophilia allegations colorism attacks cultural vulture accusations and misinformation music and he still standing and y'all still debating who won evidently Bella Harris's father taking side with Drake in the whole rap beef Billy ish in 2019 Billy eish did her annual interview with vanity faret which she revealed that one of the most people in her phone is actually Drake I have Drake's phone number Drake is like the nicest dude I've ever spoken to I mean I've only like texted him he's so nice like he does not need to be nice you know you know what I mean no I don't why shouldn't a man be nice he should be nice why cuz he's [ __ ] famous cuz he's a man [ __ ] out of here Billy continued saying he's at a level in his life where he doesn't need to be nice but he is you know this didn't sit well with fans at all many fans called out the 33-year-old rappers friendship with Billy who turned 18 on December 18th noting that the 15year age gap between them this sparked the whole conversation with Millie Bobby Brown all over again when fans pointed this out on social media Billy eish immediately defended Drake similar to Millie Bobby Brown you guys are weird for real I'm lucky to have people in the business extend their time to help me further my career and offer their wisdom and guidance sounds very similar to mil Bobby Browns so Billy has been open her entire career about the reason why she prefers to wear bagard clothes especially when she was under 18 trying to avoid the inevitable sexualization that she is going to go through by weird ass people especially as a minor she said in many interviews before nobody can be like she's slim thick she's not slim thick she's got a flat ass she's got a fat ass nobody can say any of that because they don't know she added so in one of Drake's songs featuring little yachty little yachty says I let her go she find as hell but baby wasn't stylish yachty raps she had big tits like Billy eyh but she couldn't sing Billy eish suddenly acknowledged this objectification of herself and posted this on her story while a lot of people defended Drake and were like okay Drake didn't say that little yachty said that okay he's not weird it's Drake's song Drake knew iish since once again she was under 18 a fan even said I don't care by releasing a song He's complacent in allowing the objectification of women particularly one he talked to when she was just a minor much like Drake Lotti who's Now 26 has been friends with Billy since before she turned 18 I'm honestly really grateful that this video is over because if I had to talk about another girl on this wall that Drake did something really [ __ ] creepy to I'd probably cry the sad thing is is that just because these are all you know the famous ones that we do know about let's consider all the young women who may be not as famous or maybe that are famous and we just simply don't know about like I said one of the best things that Millie Bo Brown and Billy eish did was talk about it was literally use their naivity to speak about this oh can I mention that Billy ish while partying this last week was seen singing along to Kendrick Lamar's song not like us not like us a diss track against Drake just something to sit with we see you Billy we [ __ ] see you it's interesting to think about if some of these women's thoughts and opinions may change on this in the future on the things that they went through whether they choose to speak about it or they don't I do feel like this video is important to make though because I know for a fact I have a lot of very young viewers I know for a fact one of you guys are getting groomed and I'm not saying that like I know one of yall are getting groomed it's there's just too [ __ ] many girls that are following me it doesn't just have to be girls who get groomed anybody can get groomed there are just too many of you that I know that someone watching this right now is getting groomed and if watching this and seeing the signs of what grooming can look like if that can encourage you to seek help tell someone an adult that you actually [ __ ] trust and know that you can trust and help you get out of the situation that you're currently in then God I hope that this video does it okay [ __ ] Drake I normally like want to get rid of all the posters that I have for these videos and like give them away I'm like literally stashing them all underneath my bed and by my washer and dryer with plans and hopes to give them away to you guys somehow one day nobody's getting this [ __ ] this this is getting burned this is getting dumped in the skle river tomorrow I'm not going to litter but something really evil is going to happen to it okay thank you so much for watching this video I hope that you guys enjoyed if you did please make sure that you leave it a like helps me out so much also leave a comment anything that you want to add get the conversation going in the comments down below if you want to talk about your experiences or not totally cool we have an awesome community on my YouTube page which is like amazing I love reading some of the convers that you guys have because you guys are so supportive for one another especially when we're talking about like more serious topics and it's really nice that you guys can connect like that and I'm sorry if anybody had to go through any of these things holy [ __ ] make sure that you subscribe if you want to be nasty if not you're disgusting also make sure have your bell notifications on so you know every single time I post or else you are gross a podcast that comes out every other Monday and I also have merch if you want to follow me on my other social media Instagram Twitter deop Spotify it's just @ ni raay and if you want to follow me on my Tik Tok is at Nicki nasty it's midnight I need to go to bed normally I would just leave the up this is coming down you know the song like BBL Drizzy BBL Drizzy yeah that's not staying there none of these are actually going to stay up tonight bye [Music] ...

No hay comentarios