Need help with a girl

I'm a 14m and am interested in a 15f she is friends with me and has been for a year but we aren't close and I don't think t...

I'm a 14m and am interested in a 15f she is friends with me and has been for a year but we aren't close and I don't think that I will get friend zoned. I met her on a school ski trip when I crashed into her and we got to talking. We talk when we see eachother usually and we talk before getting on the bus until lately when she's been distant and staying away on some days but acting as if nothing is up on the others. We have a collective group of friends who get together at the bus stop but we are basically just friends with some of them and mutuals with the rest. I am the grade below everyone else and often feel left out. The girl I like has a boyfriend outside of school and I have no idea whats going on. She also constantly flirts and spends all her time with her ex and it is so annoying. We live in the country and are 45 mins apart by car so the only thing I can do is spend time with her in school or go to her house and stay there. People have stayed at hers but my parents would say no. As a side note, I think she knows that I like her because two different people told her, one a week after we first talked and another in July. I denied both but she knows. Other side note she thinks I'm hot as she has said things to some mutual friends and they told me. What the hell should I do because I have absolutely no bloody clue and I cannot stop thinking about her. I will take as much advice as I can get because my friend in her homeroom knows less about her than I do and still tells me what to do anyway.

No hay comentarios