Im 18 and have never been in a relationship before. I havent even flirted. Any advice on how to get a gf?

Hello everyone out there, im 18 and have never been in a relationship or flirted with a girl . I would say im pretty extroverted when it...

Hello everyone out there, im 18 and have never been in a relationship or flirted with a girl. I would say im pretty extroverted when it comes to close friends of mine that I've known for ages. But im shy and uncomfortable with strangers or people im not entirely familiar with. Including family members. Id say i have quite a lot of social anxiety which has been affecting the ability for me to get a gf and just my social life in general as I rarely go outside my house except to go to the gym or go shopping and then spend the rest of my day playing videogames as im currently taking a gap yr. So I was just wondering if anyone here has some advice they could share with me to get a girlfriend. All advice is appreciated. Thanks

No hay comentarios