Should I continue with this girl or cut it off?

Okay I'm gunna keep this short and sweet, but basically I've been talking to this girl for about to months. We talk every day a...

Okay I'm gunna keep this short and sweet, but basically I've been talking to this girl for about to months. We talk every day and its clear she likes me back and she has even told me, there's a few reason we can't date yet and I'm not going to get into that but i did something that was a dick move if im being honest and she was clearly upset and told me "hey Im not sure if i like you anymore you should stop trying" after the fact she kinda calmed down and went back to talking. We talked for a couple of hours and it was cool but i was going to sleep we said goodnight like usual and i brought up somthing irrelevant and she like wasn't having it and said "BYEEE" like it was a chore to talk to me and she wanted me to stop. In my opinion its overkill for what i did, so what should i do cuz Im not gunna get hung up on a girl and wast my time. I'm not sure if she's trying to make a point but she's coming off as a bitch if she is, and she need to know I'm not desperate for her approval i already said i was sorry and i would make it up to her.

No hay comentarios