I have no game

I can't seem to find a girl who I can be myself around. Every time I find someone I like, I just get super awkward. I wish I could ...

I can't seem to find a girl who I can be myself around. Every time I find someone I like, I just get super awkward. I wish I could just act normal, but I overthink everything. I'm just frustrated, I don't feel like it should be this hard. I'm not ugly, and I have a good personality (imo). I'm pretty driven as well, I'm trying to start a business as well as pursue a lot of my dreams. Why tf am I so awkward around girls? Past that, I just don't know how to act around girls. I don't treat them like my guy friends because I know that's not the way to go, but I just kinda don't know what to talk about. Do I just need to hang out with a lot of girls, and get used to being around them? I'm just tired of being insecure and awkward around girls. Any advice at all is welcome.

No hay comentarios