General Advice?

I'm 21(M) College Student, living at home, while working. I go to a Community College, but there is also a UNI in my city. I've ...

I'm 21(M) College Student, living at home, while working. I go to a Community College, but there is also a UNI in my city. I've been out of the "Situtationship- Relationship since spring of 2021, Which when I was 19 years old. I can talk to people, I have a good amount of friends. I'm actively searching for a partner. Tinder and the dating apps aren't good. Everyone is all talk. You add each other, talk for like a week or four, try to set up a date and it never goes through or you end up unadding each other due to never texting. I never try to be pushy, so if I know the girl isn't feeling it, I don't bother trying. I can talk to girls, but I cant seem to get a date or any further. I try to be kind and respectable, I can read signals for the most part so if I buy a girl a drink and she says no, i say "ok lol cool (in my head) and move on". I've made out with a couple girls at the bars.... But it happened twice, I was drunk or buzzed, and I knew it was going nowhere. There this Mexican Latina I have a crush on but she has a BF... Shocker. I'm not sure what to do because I don't go the bar anymore often due to work schedule and for weight loss. By no means I am Huge but I'm also not skinny. I'm about 5ft10 , and around 230IB pounds, which I'm not sure matters bit I've been dieting recently to better myself. I'm not sure where to look in my College town of 25.000, since I go to the Community College and not the University, I don't know everyone or extra group besides my friends that go there, one of them is full of girls who def high maintenance and I don't want to even bother lol. but besides the Bars with girls, I swear half the time they are with friends, or taken. Sometimes, I just go to the bars with the guys just to have fun with no goal of finding a GF. Note- I never go alone. Any advice or tips? Thank you for reading. I will response for any questions you may have.

No hay comentarios