everything falls in place

the first time i ever met her was in 2021. it was my first time being in class since covid. i came late bc of covid (i came in the secon...

the first time i ever met her was in 2021. it was my first time being in class since covid. i came late bc of covid (i came in the second semester) while she was there during the first semester.

so it was my first day of in person class and i didn’t really notice her in first block. (because of covid, classes stayed together through out the day, so we traveled to every class together). so in first block we just sat wherever on the right side of the class. and her and the other ppl who were there in the first semester sat on the left side of the class. so i thought the same was going to go for second block. so when i walk in second block i just sat wherever but when i sat down she looked at me and said “excuse me thats my seat” and i said okay and move.

from then i didn’t start liking her until like 2 moths later. but we always gazed at each other (or i think she was looking at me).

anyways fast forward like 6 months later and were are in the same class again. in ninth grade we didn’t really talk that much but we kinda like notice each other.

so fast forward to tenth grade first semester and were in the same classes again.

one random Tuesday, the lunch line was selling Chinese food for lunch. i got it just for the fortune cookie. the fortune cookie said something along the lines of “your soulmate will talk to you soon” or something like that. so i saved it and took it home to throw away (or so i thought).

Its now the end of the day on wednesday and i’m walking out the class with my friend. and i always look at her on my way out the class but we NEVER talk. but this one day she says “bye *****”(my name). and i didn’t say anything back because i was stunned so i looked at her and she did the most beautiful wave ever. i mean EVER. and i waved back then walked out the class with the biggest smile on my face. my life was complete.

So its the same day but im at home now and im about to shower when i look at the floor and see the fortune from tuesday. LIKE WHATT .? I THOUGHT I THREW IT AWAY. i guess i didn’t.

i don’t know if this means anything but im kinda delusional so i just think it does.

No hay comentarios