Advice?

Like a lot of people on this sub I’m 16 y/o male, currently talking w a girl I like. From the beginning, We started talking last year...

Like a lot of people on this sub I’m 16 y/o male, currently talking w a girl I like.

From the beginning, We started talking last year but stopped after a couples months and she got a bf soon after that. She sometimes seemed half involved in conversations and sometimes decently interested (if you get what I mean). Anyways after she got with him she unadded my snap quietly and I didn’t enjoy looking at her posts with him all the time so I unfollowed her insta.

About a week ago I decided to follow her again (not sure why) and figured out that a couple of weeks ago she broke up with her bf (haven’t asked who broke up with who). From what I’ve gathered he treated her pretty bad.

In the past week we’ve talked everyday, mostly abt school, social life, how bad her ex was, and a lot of her “pickup lines” and subtle hints that she could like me.

That’s about it so far, any input would be appreciated.

No hay comentarios